Big Texas Coloring Book
- Color Lone Star State themes until the cows come home
- 25 Unique Texas-Sized Drawings For Kids
- Adult Coloring Also Encouraged
- Fold each page up as a letter from the Lone Star State
- 3 Different Back of Page Designs That Can Be Colored Also, each including fold lines and a space for “From” and “To”
- Front title page can be colored in and also includes a gift “From” and “To” box
- Made for Texans, by a born-and-raised Texan
When you color, do it in Texan.
This Texas Coloring Book is sure to bring y’all one heck of a good time. If you’re a child, or just a child at heart, you’ll have fun filling in these pages.
When you pick up your crayons or colored pencils and start filling in these drawings, you’ll be reminded of why it feels so good to be Texan. It’ll probably put a big Texas smile on your face, too!
Whether you’re into the history of Texas, our unique sayings, or our finger-lickin’-good food, you’ll find something to color here. Whether it’s cowboy boots, tacos, or the Alamo, you’re gonna have a good ol’ time.
You can even bring a few big Texas laughs to your friends and family in the process.
The back of each page has its own Lone Star Flag pattern, lines for folding it up like a letter, and a place to put your “From” and “To” name.
Texas Themes included:
- The Alamo
- Battle of Gonzales
- Come and Take it Flag
- Cowboy hat
- Texas food
- Texas star
- Texas flag
- Cowboy boots
- Boot scoot
- Taco Tuesday
- Texas Emojis
- Everything is bigger in Texas
- Texas plates
- The best fast food burger joint on earth
- Bless your heart
- Texas sun
- Lone Star State
Mighty fine of y’all to take a look. I sure do appreciate it.
|Dimensions||10 × 11 × .3 in|
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.