Printable File Information:
- This is the full printable version of our popular Big Texas Coloring Book. The bound and covered version is here.
- You'll get the printable file immediately after you complete your order.
- You will need a black & white printer that can print standard letter documents (8.5" x 11").
- You can print the pages one-sided, but in order to take advantage of the back-side letter designs & perforated folding lines, you'll need to print 2-sided.
- If you don't have a two-sided printer, you can do this by printing the odd numbered pages and then flipping the printed sheets for printing on the other side. Then you print the even numbered pages.
- Each purchase gives you license to print up to 3 copies, for a savings of up to $18.
- Download up to 3 times. Download immediately after purchase.
- We're Texans, so let's go by the honors system. If you want to print a bunch of these for a class or group, please purchase the appropriate number of licenses.
- Because these are not for reproduction or resale, they include a disclaimer on the bottom: "Not for resale. Purchase printables at TexasEmoji.com."
Review by Best-selling Children's Author, Jules Fox:
The Big Texas Coloring Book lives up to its name because it’s big, it’s all about Texas, and the pages are all set to add color and imagination into. All you need is an artist with the gumption to color it all in.
This Texas-sized coloring book is a big ‘ol heap of fun for children, and coloring book fans of all ages. It was created by a native Texan for kids from Texas, and everywhere else around the world too, to pick up and enjoy.
Inside the book, you’re going to find all kinds of neat Texas stuff, like:
- Texan foods
- Texas history
- Funny Texan License Plates
- Root Scoot Boogie Boots
- Texas flags
- Texas quotes
This fun-filled book will make the perfect gift for any kid interested in Texas, whether they live there or not. It’s a fun way to build awareness in kids of the big, beautiful world around them.
Here are ten great reasons why coloring books are an essential part of childhood:
- They help to build hand-eye coordination and fine motor skills
- They can help develop focus in kids who complete tasks
- They’re a great screen-free way to spend some time
- They can help in decision making skills
- They prepare kids for following instructions in school
- With proper technique, they can help improve handwriting
- They can help with mathematical skills like geometry and proportion
- They’re a great form of expression, allowing kids to choose the colors
- The confidence from finishing a project can boost their self-esteem
- They allow creativity to flourish
But the most important reason that kids should have coloring books is that they’re fun! That’s the main motivator for young people, and it’s probably the most important part of being a kid. If you can’t have fun when you’re young, it’s really hard to learn it as you grow up.
The Big Texas Coloring Book is 47 pages of good times waiting to happen.